This eco-friendly and simple to use breast pump will change your life - truly! Forget large, loud and complicated automatic pumps which are costly and need to be pulled to pieces and cleaned thoroughly every time you use them. This breast pump fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and requires no hard work.
Its also the best travel pump you will find - perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to express quietly and quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
Its suction base means it will stand up safely without spilling a precious drop.
Recommended by NZ lactation experts!
We also have the LID available for this breast pump, so you can seal it straight after pumping! Lid available HERE
The perfect accessory to seal your pump while on the go or freeze your milk in one container.
Its great for catching the 'let down' while feeding baby - simply place lid on after and put your full pump to the side while you continue feeding.
You can also reheat your milk from frozen in a 100% SAFE and chemical free way.
Please note: These lids are designed to seal and keep your milk safe, and also allow you to freeze your milk in your pump if needed.
Pump volume 100ml
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
Also attach in the same way while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad.
Waking up in the middle of the night or if engorged during the day - attach your pump for relief.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.